- Penultimate Year student at the London School of Economics and Political Science, studying BSc in Economics and Politics (currently on track for a First).
- Received an academic scholarship from Oxford International College to study A-Levels in Oxford, UK.
- Completed IGCSE studies in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Results and Awards:
- AAA – A-Level in Mathematics, Economics, and Chemistry. Recipient of the Oxford Scholars Award, Vice-President of the Economics Society, Member of Debating Society
- 9 A*/A’s – IGCSE. Member of the Student Council, Young Contemporary Musician of the Year 2017.
Work Experience in Finance and Politics
- Received an internship at PwC’s Fin-tech Consulting Division; worked on projects in the Digital Banking space helping incumbent banks develop frameworks for a digital banking license.
- Intern at Democratic Action Party (DAP) under high-ranking members of parliament in Malaysia, Tony Pua. Shadowed local politician Lim Yi Wei.