My name is Aleksandra and I am originally from Poland. I have always been passionate about Mathematics and challenging problem solving; and throughout my education, I succeeded in a number of subject-related competitions. In 2019 I graduated from my high school in the UK with 5A*s and 1A and currently I am a student of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge (St. John’s College). I study a range of courses from both pure and applied math and hold a title of a college scholar for exceptional results in the examination cycle 2020. I have been working part-time as a tutor of Mathematics for over 3 years now. My teaching style is very flexible – I am happy to adjust the level and content of my classes to the student’s particular needs. The offer includes:
– Preparation for the A-level exams (Further Mathematics/Mathematics – all the modules including pure maths, statistics, and mechanics) and equivalent examination. Lessons can be focused either on chosen modules or overall preparation
– Preparation for the STEP exam required by Cambridge University when applying for Mathematics (Typical offer is 1 in both STEP2 and STEP3 – I myself exceeded this requirement by scoring 1 in STEP 2 and S in STEP 3).
– Preparation for other admission tests – for example, MAT exam often required by Oxford and Imperial College and college interview tests
– Preparation for the mathematical competitions such as Senior or Intermediate Maths Challenge or Math Olympiad
– Preparation for the Cambridge/Oxford/other university interviews for Mathematics
– Help with writing/editing of UCAS Personal Statement (for Mathematics or any related subject)
– Basis of programming (C#/Python/MATLAB)